Tuesday 30 March 2010

So much happening!



I've been a busy (and poorly) bee t- hese past couple of days. I've completed 5 toys and a fox scarf - which is by far my favourite thing ever!


I've also sold 2 creations on my folksy site - www.folksy.com/shops/mamf

- a pirate and a tattered ted. I'm sooo happy! People actually do like what I do.


Add to all of this a night out, a swollen face, hours at the hospital and a tooth infection I think I've done pretty well!


Let me know what you think


Sam xxx
























3 comments:

  1. Lovely toys, fantastic stuff, following you from Folksy. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi. Saw your post on Folksy and came over. Love your stuff

    Alison

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh dear, you sound like you're in the wars! Hope the tooth infection clears up double quick.

    Love the fox, he's so cute. Elaine

    PS - I've followed your blog.

    ReplyDelete