Tuesday 13 April 2010

I'm back

Firstly, sorry for teh break in posts and the recent lack of Mamfs, I was a poorly monkey due to a tooth infection and flu issues, but I'm back now!

The production of new Mamfs hasn't been as fruitful as I'd hoped, but I'm getting back into the swing of it, I think having sooo much material has lead to a mini overwhelm of my senses and I didn't know where to start with it all!

There's two new Mamfs which are heading to the Folksy site next, firstly 'Sad Sacks' a miserable looking mamf who's in need of some love and attention;


Secondly there's 'Zippit' a bunny whose mouth can be zipped up whenever you feel like it... I'd love to know your thoughts, hopefully there'll be some more up soon :)



Ooh, also 'Zippit' is the first mamf to have a tag on him....



No comments:

Post a Comment