Wednesday 24 March 2010

A foot pedal and a Yeti!


This is my Yeti!
He took a couple of days to finish an dis my biggest monster yet, He's slightly rough around the edges but it's our faults that make us more lovable!
I made him from some fur my friend Tony bought me for my birthday and I'm completely smitten by him. That's the trouble with making things like this, I like them so much that I never want to sell them, but if I don't sell them, we don't get pennies for the wedding...
Hmmm.... wedding.... toys.... wedding.... toys.... It's a tough one, but I'd probably go for the wedding, I've always got photos to remember the toys by! Hopefully, I'll have a husband for life!
Anyway, I finally get the use of a decent sewing machine tonight - everything recently has been hand stitched. On the weekend my mother bought up her old sewing machine for me to use, only to realise when she got it here, that she'd forgotten the foot pedal! Thankfully she's shipped it up so I'll be trying the old machine out tonight - wish me luck!
I'm currently working on a dinosaur who's proving to be trickier than first imagined, although hopefully I'll get him finished this afternoon. Will post pics soon!
Sam x

No comments:

Post a Comment